Earn up to 10% on Deposits | Morpher Affiliates
Earn up to 10% on Deposits | Morpher Affiliates

Earn up to 10% on Deposits | Morpher Affiliates

Become a Morpher affiliate and earn.

Spread the word of permissionless trading on Morpher, and help democratize access to trading.

How it works:

πŸ§‘β€πŸ’» Apply

πŸ“£ Refer Users

πŸ’Έ Earn Commissions

Apply via the form below, and receive access to promotional tools and assets.

Create content and encourage users to start trading on Morpher.

When new customers deposit into their trading accounts, you earn a percentage of their deposit amount!

Why Morpher?

β€£

No fees or middlemen

80 percent of the world doesn't have access to global financial markets, and the other 20 percent are being overcharged for the poor access that they have.

β€£

Democratized access

Available 24/7, worldwide, even when the markets are closed. Trade when you want.

β€£

700 markets all in one place

Trade crypto, stocks, commodities, indices, and FX, all in one place.

image

Affiliate Benefits & Rewards

We are offering competitive rewards for those of you that are ready to help us fix finance with blockchain.

Earn 10% on all PayPal deposits made by your users.

Earn 5% on all other deposits made by your users.

Your Application

Our affiliate program is made available on the following affiliate networks:

Morpher is not available in the United States of America, and select countries under the European Union’s framework for sanctions and restrictive measures. A full list of restricted countries can be found here.